15 August 2013

Mama & Mister Style: Fall Preview Edition

Only 16 more days until I whip out the Pumpkins and Fall decorations! So here is a little Fall styling preview to get you excited!




My favorites this Fall include knits, anything Army Green, and of course hoodies and scarves. The knit dress paired with the Army Green jacket and some knee high boots would be perfect for the upcoming cooler weather. This Essie Nail Polish in "Smokin' Hot" is my new favorite Nail color! It is more of a greyish dark purple so it goes with everything and is a perfect Fall color. Before you buy this online check your local Walmart. Thats where I found mine.






I am starting to find the cutest baby fall stuff slowly popping up everywhere. I saw this Chambray one piece while shopping at Baby Gap on my date with the hubs and I died!! My husbands response was ".....you are NOT putting our boy in that" Then walked away. But seriously how cute is it?
You know how much I love Moccs! And these Mocc BOOTS are perfect for fall! They would be perfect paired with those antler leggings. Which by the way come in other colors including coral which would be so cute on a baby girl.
Ruum is starting to get really cute long sleeve graphic shirts like this Deer one, nothing screams fall to me more than deer and antler clothing. (You can thank my husband for that)
I just barely got introduced to giggle, which is where you can find #5. They have the cutest basic clothing which is perfect for those fall lazy days that you need something for the babe that is comfy and isn't jammies. And they come in organic cotton so its super soft.
I love Jcrew's baby & toddler sweaters. They are expensive, but I think for special occassions they are worth it. I'm thinking of purchasing #6 for our upcoming family pictures.

Now excuse me while I go watch Hocus Pocus and sip on some hot Apple Cider.....

No comments:

Post a Comment